Group Admins

• Profile picture of Tony Swartz

Kittitas County Bar Association – All Attorneys

Public Group active 7 months, 2 weeks ago

This group is for all attorneys within Kittitas County (dues-paying or non-members). Use the message board to discuss anything pertinent to attorneys within Kittitas County (CLEs, events, etc.).

Munch Madness Food Drive (February 26 to March 18)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Swartz 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tony Swartz
    Keymaster

Our local Bar agreed to partner with Rotary in this year’s Munch Madness food drive. I am Rotaract President (the young professional / student section of Rotary) – we’d appreciate all attorney help! Proceeds go to FISH.

I attached a flyer with more details. In sum: if you want to donate food for the competition, feel free to drop it off at my office (Kelley Realty). The heavier the food, the better (no water). Munch Madness starts the week of February 22 and will go each week through March 18. If you drop things off each week of the competition, I’ll buy you lunch at a bar meeting!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Candace Hooper
    Participant

So is the Bar Association going to be a team?

Tony Swartz
    Keymaster

My thought is we’ll just merge into the Rotary general team, but we can talk about that at the meeting tomorrow if there’s a lot of interest in forming a separate team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar